Important Rider Information – StilettosOnWheels 2012 – Brighton
- Sign in and collection of race number and timing chip, each rider has to collect and sign in personally opens at 09.00 am
- Sign-on on the day opens from 09.00 am (cash only)
- All races start at 11.00 am. There will be a riders’ briefing before the start. Please make sure that all team members are at the start line at 10.45 am to get all the information.
- The race lasts 2 and 4 hours and will stop at 13.00 and 15.00 sharp. If you are not back by this time the lap you are on will NOT COUNT.
- Pairs must have only one member on the course at any time.
- Riders must change over at the designated transition area. It will be clearly signposted. Change over hand clap with your partner.
- All riders can enter the transition area at any time.
- Pize Giving and Spot prizes will be at approx. 16.20 – Spot Prizes will only be given to riders who are present at the prize giving.
- Timing Chip: at the registration you will receive a timing chip, which you have return at the end of the race. There will be buckets at the finishing area, where you can deposit them.
- The course will be open for training and course inspection from 08.00 and closes at 10.00
- You must wear a helmet on the course at all times (during the practice and race). Please note that there is no medical cover on the course outside the race time so please be extra careful.
- The race venue is open to the public over the race day and there will be walkers and dogs about, please remember even though we do have the right of way please be polite.
- Please make sure that all your bikes and possession are secured at all times.
• If anyone hurts themselves, please advice a marshal who will radio the first aid ambulance team, they will be available during the whole race.
- There is no overnight camping at the event, we recommend the close by campsite http://www.housedean.co.uk/
- Drinking water – please take along your own supply
- Toilets are located in the main area.
- No showers available, but baby wipes and a solar showers can do wonders
- Food: Sue’s Burger, Dinkyccinno, Ice Cream and Stanmer Park teas rooms and Stanmer Park House. We also have TORQ at the event, so you always can refuel for valuable energy. It really helps.
- Free Bananas at the start area
- Parking- loads of parking close to the event – parking areas will be signposted
Other Questions: Let us know